Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sharing his milk

James and Andrew last week Wednesday in their matching shirts. Aren't they cute? Wednesday evening James slipped and fell and bit his tongue - all the way through. Grandma Swieringa came over and helped calm Mama down. James had a couple popsicles and was fine.
Over the weekend Andrew found his voice and loves to sing and jabber. What a nice way to wake up in the morning! On Tuesday (yesterday) Andrew finally figured out forward motion. Although he's pretty slow, he can still work his way around a room. Oh, the things he gets into! Paper is his favorite!


Yesterday I pulled the little table into the kitchen so James could play with a pan, measuring cup, and water. He had been standing on his tip-toes by the counter, so the table seemed like a good idea. After his nap in the afternoon I gave James some rhubarb bread and thought he might like to be by the table (out of my way) while I made dinner. Well, he hauled in the chairs and set his bear on one. I gave him some milk and he wanted another cup, so I gave him one. Then he poured the milk into the the cup for bear. It was very cute!

No comments: