Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cool water!

Its been hot out, so I got out the kiddie pool and let James play in the back yard while I made some pasta salad and gaspacho. I kept checking on him and discovered that one of his favorite hose activities was filling up his riding toys with "gas". I drew the line when he brought in a bucket of water and dumped it on the kitchen floor so he could play with the water inside by me.

Andrew loves James' fire truck. Especially the steering while - it spins and spins...






The boys and I reading a book. Their shirts say, "Puppy see, Puppy do, Puppy get in trouble too." Yes, it goes both ways.






Can you guess what James meant when he said this?

"Mama, hupica dody. Hupica ucky."

Mama, my popsicle broke and fell on the floor.

I knew you could get it. That was an easy one! :-)

How about this one? "Mama, no pup ugy. Duce ya!"

Mama, I don't want water in my cup. I want juice!

A little practice is all it takes!

And this? "Ya. A-da... No! Noooooooooo! (mournful scream) Tatu, tatu, tatu! (another mournful scream) Mama, mama, mama, no, no, no, tatuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

Yes, I am all done. (After he hands me a half eaten, super sticky sucker as we're walking into a store. Then after I throw it away...). No! (mournful scream) Sucker, sucker, sucker! (another mournful scream) Mama, no, I want my sucker!

Don't you wish you were at Lowe's this morning to witness this traumatic event?

No comments: