Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday update

Katie - fFN test came back negative. Woo-hoo! That means baby will most likely wait at least two more weeks before making her entrance. The regular meds are definitely helping with contractions - I occasionally have one when I stand up after sitting/laying for a while, and that is normal, so the meds are working. I'll keep taking them.

James - no more fever! Yeah! Still sleeping a lot: 10-12 hours at night, 4-5 hour afternoon nap. Today he seems to be more himself in terms of play activity.

Andrew - very slight fever. Barely. 11-12 hours sleeping at night, 3-4 hour nap at some point during the day. Constantly chewing on fingers - the two remaining molars and all 4 eye teeth should be making an appearance any day.

Nice weather coming for the weekend. Hopefully the cloudy attitudes will clear up too. My daffodils and bergenia are blooming. The bleeding heart has flower buds. The rhubarb is huge! My garden is growing. Oh, how I long to get my fingers in the dirt!

No comments: