
Ken and James playing. James loves getting flipped.

One morning I made muffins. Later in the day I saw that there was a chair pushed against the counter and all the tops of the muffins were missing. All of them. That afternoon I gave James and Andrew a snack - muffins. I unwrapped them and cut Andrew's up for easy consumption. Then I went to fold some laundry. When it got really quiet I went to check, and there was James with another muffin, paper still attached. Andrew had one too and was jamming it in his mouth. As I stood there James ran and grabbed another muffin off the counter. Well, at least shared, right?

New windows on the way! James was always ready to help out and imitate everything Daddy was doing. A great helper, most of the time. We did find a sippy cup, measuring tape, and two matchbox cars on the ground outside later.


Ken and James playing again. James just had to try it.
No comments:
Post a Comment