Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Back to Work
So, I'm going back to work. Just one day per week, but back nonetheless. I had just been thinking about the incredible calling of motherhood and all it entails. I love being a mom. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with them. And yet I keep feeling that something is missing. This opportunity came up, and the excitement and joy that welled up inside me was wonderful. I am really looking forward to doing something that won't be quickly undone (there's always more dishes, diapers, laundry...). Conversations that aren't interrupted by cries and whines. Supporting a ministry that encourages and empowers people. Renewing relationships. So I'm going back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm really proud of you. Go for it! I would like to point out that the work, time, and effort you put into your boys' life will never be quickly undone, but I understand your point. A whole day without changing a diaper or cleaning up a mess- what a wondeful day that will be! :)
Love ya,
Ann
Post a Comment