Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh, where has the time gone?!?
So much has changed...

James is talking a LOT and learning about the potty. Andrew is starting to talk now too and just learned how to go down stairs. He's running all over and getting into everything that James would rather he not get into. I'm starting to get used to the idea of having a new baby around... yup, due in mid-July. We're hoping that later this month the wee-one will reveal his/her gender. :-)

We're also in the middle of a huge basement project. Ken has recently gutted the basement - ceiling, walls, floor - down the studs. In some places he has even had to remove the studs because they were too moldy to keep. Now we are waiting for estimates and trying to get some idea of what we want to do down there. We would love a second bathroom in the house. I'm thinking a finished family/play room would be nice - a place downstairs for the kids to play while I do laundry. Lots of storage. I'm looking forward to the Home & Garden show coming up in a couple weeks - more ideas!

Pictures coming soon!

No comments: