Last night James slept in his new big boy bed for the first time. Yesterday's nap was a disaster, but I guess he was tired enough that it didn't matter as much. This morning he woke up jabbering and happy. I went to get him so that we could go downstairs, but he didn't want to come. I asked, "Do you like your new bed?"
He replied, "Yeah."
I asked, "Did you sleep good?"
"Yup!"
"Do you want to get up and go downstairs?"
"NO!"
"You want to stay in your bed?"
"Yes"
He did eventually come down when I suggested the possibility of a banana waiting for him.
Later, Ken asked James if it was time to change his diaper (it was obvious to us that it was WAY past time). James took off running in the opposite direction from the changing station. Not unusual. What was unusual was that James ran into the bathroom, put his potty seat on the toilet, and tried to climb up. Hmm. The first sign that he's making the connections. Oh, how fast they grow up!
Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment